Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga - 5 week course, Exeter
Ashtanga Yoga is a modern, physical yoga practice that cleanses physically and mentally. With regular practice the breath focused sequence becomes a moving meditation that creates a vibrantly healthy body and mind.
This course explores of asana (poses) from the first half of the Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Primary Series building up a knowledge of the sequence so you can continue a home practice after the course. This class is suitable for those with some previous yoga experience, although this doesn’t to have be with Ashtanga.
- 5 week course: Starts Wednesday 06 February 2019, 20:00 - 21:00
- £40 for five weeks.
- Mats provided
- Location: Exwick, Exeter, EX4 2EX
- Some previous yoga experience an advantage although not necessary if you are generally fit and healthy
Email amVubmEgfCBlcXVhbmltaXR5eW9nYSAhIGNvICEgdWs= to book or for more information. Deposit required to secure your place.
You may also like the following events from Equanimity Yoga:
- Next month, 8th May, 05:30 pm, Hatha Yoga, Exeter in Exeter
- This July, 3rd July, 05:30 pm, Hatha Yoga, Exeter in Exeter
- This July, 3rd July, 07:00 pm, Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga - 5 week course, Exeter in Exeter