Triathlon Ride with Colin
Attention All Triathletes!
Join Treknology3 Singapore ambassador, Colin O'Shea from COS Coaching for a Tri specific ride down Seletar.
This ride will be focused towards triathletes, so great chance to get those aero bars out !
We will do a warm ride up to Seletar Aerospace Park.
Interval training will take place followed by race simulations
(Aero bar position)
Whilst we welcome all riders, we do need riders to RSVP via FB PM as we want to ensure ride pack remains manageable.
See below for more details!
Date: 12 August 2018, Sunday
Meeting Location: OCBC Upper Thomson (Next to former Long House)
Distance: Approx 70KM
Rolling speed: 30-32KM/HR
Route: Upper Thomson - Yishun Dam- Seletar -Reverse-Jewel Cofee @ Claymore Connect.
- For experienced riders with reasonable fitness
- Only road bikes or Tri bikes are allowed.
- Post Ride discussion at Jewel Coffee
- Relax pace to Seletar (No surging !)
- No helmet, No ride
- No lights, No ride
- Please bring hydration and some cash for post ride coffee
- No surging during the controlled ride.
- We STOP at all red lights.
- We LISTEN to the ride captain
- HAVE LOADS OF FUN!
PM us now if you're attending the ride and feel free to ask questions!
You may also like the following events from Treknology Bikes 3 Pte Ltd:
Also check out other Sports Events in Queenstown
, Entertainment Events in Queenstown
, Music Events in Queenstown
Liked this event? Spread the word :