Trek + Camp to Harishchandraghad
Trek to Harishchandragad via Pachnai.
Height: 4665 feet
Date: 8th - 9th December 2018
(7th night travelling)
Base Village: Pachnai
Meeting point: Kasara station
The fort is quite ancient. Its origin is said to have been in the 6th century, during the rule of Kalachuri dynasty. The various caves probably have been carved out in the 11th century. In these caves are idols of Lord Vishnu. The carvings in the Harishchandreshwar temple and in the cave of Kedareshwar indicate that the fort belongs to the medieval period. Later the fort was under the control of Moghuls. The Marathas captured it in 1747.
*Brief Itinerary* :
We will start with the 10:50pm CST – Kasara Fast Local (Timetable given below)
People may board the same local from the station of their convenience and meet us in the train directly.
7th Dec 2018, Friday
CST 10:50 pm
Byculla 10:57 pm
Dadar 11:05 pm
Kurla 11:13 pm
Ghatkopar 11:18 pm
Mulund 11:30 pm
Thane 11:34 pm
Dombivli 11:57 pm
Kalyan 12:07 am
Titwala 12:21 am
Asangaon 12:41 am
Kasara 1:18 am
8th Dec, 2018.
1:30: Leave for base village.
5:00: Reach Pachnai and rest for a while.
6:00: Have Breakfast and Tea.
7:00: Start hiking towards Harishchandragad post introduction session.
10:00: Reach Harishchandreshwar Temple and explore.
12:00: Proceed towards Kokankada.
12:30: Reach kokankada and have lunch and rest.
13:30: Start exploring kokankada, photograpy, games, set up tents etc.
17:00: Have evening tea and snacks.
18:00: Experience the mesmerizing sunset.
18:30: Start gathering wood for campfire.
19:00: Set up the campfire, play some games, share experiences, etc
20:00: Have dinner
21:00: Sit by Campfire and enjoy the music, play games, etc.
22:30: Off to sleep in tents.
25th Nov 2018.
7:00: Wake up call and have tea.
8:00: Breakfast and Ready for Descend.
11:00: reach Pachnai, and. Rest for while
12:00: Leave for Kasara. on the way Lunch (TTMM)
15:00: Reach kasara and trek conclude here
-Travelling from Kasara to Pachnai and return.
-Saturday's Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
-Tented accommodation (on sharing basis)
-Guide and Expertise charges.
Anything which is not mentioned above. Any kind of expenses of personal nature.
*Things to carry*:
1. Identity Card
2. 2 litres water.
3. Good trekking Shoes. (Avoid Sneakers)
4. Cap / Hat and torch.
5. Personal Medicine
6. Camera (Optional).
7. Electral/ Enerzyl.
8. Ready to eat food like Biscuits, plum cakes etc.
9. Hoodie/ Sweater
Avoid carrying any expensive items, Adventure Geek is not responsible for any loss of such items.
Name of the account: Vinay k Gupta
A/c # 319102010805655 (saving)
IFSC code: ubin0535826
Bank name: Union Bank of India
Bank Address: Poisar, Kandivali West Branch, Mumbai.
VINAY (CALL/SMS OR WATSAPP): 9004675388.
Email Id: YWR2ZW50dXJlZ2Vla2sgfCBnbWFpbCAhIGNvbQ==
*Once amount is transferred please send the transaction id/details via email/Whatsapp.
* If a call goes unattended drop a msg alone with your name and event we will get back to you.
*Once Amount paid won't be refunded on any Circumstances
*Registration will be accepted ONLY through Phone Call/SMS or WhatsApp.
– It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for a tour.
– If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry properly prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, severe headache, cough, dehydration, and hypothermia and inform your leader before starting for the trip.
– Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc. should seek their physician’s advice before coming and inform the leaders About the same.
– All the activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
– You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident, reasons beyond control like Natural calamities, landslides, bad road conditions, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc.; Man-Made calamities, Vehicle breakdown, vehicle dysfunction can happen & you agree that organizer/leader shall not be held responsible for any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances.
– Adventure Geek reserves all rights to modify/change the camp/ program and abort the event and Adventure Geek will not be liable to refund booking charges in such a case.
- Adventure Geek reserves all right to call off the on-going event when such circumstances arise, and it shall not be responsible for any refund henceforth.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
⏺Cancellation within 8 hours of payment, 90% refundable
⏺Cancellation before 15 days of the event, 50% refundable
⏺Cancellation before 5 days of the event, 25% refundable
⏺Cancellation before 3 days of the event, 15% refundable
⏺Above and after no refund.
You may also like the following events from Adventure Geek - Explore the Unexplored:
Liked this event? Spread the word :