Three world-class cyber security training courses at SANS Dublin 2018; https://www.sans.org/event/dublin-2018
* Three information security courses taught by world-class instructors
* All courses are associated with GIAC certifications
* Advance your career and develop skills to better protect your organization
SANS is recognised around the world as the best place to develop the deep, hands-on cyber security skills most needed right now. Join us for SANS Dublin December 2018 (December 3 - 8 at the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel) for immersion training that will provide you with the skills to defend your organisation against security breaches and prevent future attacks.
“The courses at SANS are ALWAYS valuable immediately upon returning to work.” - William Stott, Raytheon
Take advantage of these opportunities to get the most of your training:
* Distinguish yourself as an information security leader by preparing for your GIAC Certification.
* Network with like-minded security professionals facing similar challenges.
* Attend evening bonus sessions led by SANS Instructors and gain insight into the latest cyber security topics.
* Extend your SANS course by four months with an OnDemand Bundle.
Our mission at SANS is to deliver cutting-edge information security knowledge and skills to all students in order to protect people and assets. At the heart of everything we do is the SANS Promise: Students will be able to use the new skills they have learned as soon as they return to work. See that promise in action at SANS Dublin December 2018.