Planning and Delivering GCSE Design and Technology -Shropshire
Attend our 1-day CPD training session to work alongside other teachers and explore strategies for planning content and ideas for delivery in the classroom.
Embrace the spirit of new qualification and the opportunities it presents by focusing on organising the curriculum effectively and developing progression across Key Stage 3.
The course will:
- Explore the curriculum content
- Consider possible approaches to organising D&T student groups and delivery models
- Explore the concept of the 5-year plan, aligning KS3 closely with GCSE
- Consolidate what is meant by iterative design and how to promote this effectively
- Address the changes and expectations regarding the examination and the NEA
- Plan student preparation for working with contexts
- Encourage a review of your departmental development plan for effectively implementing D&T GCSE.
You may also like the following events from The Design and Technology Association:
Also check out other Workshops in Shrewsbury
Liked this event? Spread the word :