Look! I am A Genius" Parenting with Grace (Lunch is provided)
This Workshop is Suitable for:
* Parents who want to learn how to communicate with their children more effectively.
* Parents who want to learn how to nurture their children better based on their inborn talents
* Parents who want to learn more about their children strength and weaknesses and how they should groom their children for their future.
* Parents who want to nurture their child’s talents effectively
* Parents who want to learn how to develop their child’s brains effectively
Here's What you will discover in the session
- How to understand your children inborn talents and develop an effective way to interact with your child based on their inborn communication style
- How to Uncover Your Child’s Inner Characteristics, Ability, Hidden Talent & Potential and nurture their talents
- How to eliminate the “trial and error” situation when your send your child to a certain class (eg. art class or music class) without knowing if the child is capable to comprehend
- How to enable parents to focus on their child’s strength and to eliminate the “guessing game” on their talent
- How to develop the different parts of the brain for maximum Brain Development
- Discover the Natural Talents of Your Child
Speaker's Profile :
Master Coach Jacky Cheng started his career and took it to center stage in 2001 during his prominence in Singapore. In 2006, he expanded his business to Malaysia and is now the founder and CEO of Genius Minds International, with presence in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand.
He has been involved in training, coaching, business building, and investing for the last 28 years. He has engaged more than 400,000 people from all walks of life through more than 3000 sessions and has worked very closely with large MNCs since the age of 24 years old.
Specializing in Human Brain Development, he has created many training modules for parents, children and adults to maximize their potential, by transforming their mindset, habits and performance. Delivered in a dynamic and humorous style, his students always want more of his knowledge and skills, having experience the transformation that they have in the workshops.
Author of “Gen Y Code of Success”, a book written by Gen Y for the Gen Y
Creator of Youth Apprentice Program (YAP) & Angel Warrior Program (AWP)
Coach for “Retire At Twenties (RAT)” Program
Coach for “Flying Burger Inc (FBI)” Program
Coach for “Rich Students Enterprise”, a company formed by Gen Y for the Gen Y
You may also like the following events from Parenting With Grace:
Liked this event? Spread the word :