Healing Qigong Workshop w/ Oscar Eid
Qigong (“chee-gong”) is an over five-thousand year-old Chinese health method that combines slow graceful movements with mental concentration and breathing to increase and balance a person’s vital energy.
We will learn how to practice
1. The Six Healing Sounds technique devised by the ancient Chinese to improve health and promote healing and longevity.
2. Qigong breathing techniques for beginners
3. Skin breathing meditation
About the instructor Oscar Eid
• Started his spiritual journey at the age of seventeen while practicing Tibetan Buddhism meditation techniques under the guidance of a Buddhist monk.
• Became the first Certified Lebanese teacher with the International Art of Living Foundation based in Bangalore India in 2003.
• Taught breathing and stress management techniques for children, teenagers, adults and prisoners from 2003 until now.
• Taught stress management courses for students and teachers at Sagesse High School from 2016 until now.
• Studied Advanced Pranic healing courses and Arhatic yoga from 2017 until now.
• Certified Qigong instructor in 2017 with a focus of Qigong therapy and Qigong healing.
• Ongoing studies in Qigong therapy and Qigong healing.
Date : Saturday 14 July
Time: 10:30 am to 1 pm
Exchange : 50000LL
Open to everybody :)
Kindly confirm attendance by calling us on 03-843749 ( NO LATER than 24hrs before the requested event. :)
Also check out other Health & Wellness Events in Ashrafieh, Arts Events in Ashrafieh.
Liked this event? Spread the word :