It is a pleasure to invite you to participate in the 8th European-Japanese Cerebrovascular Congress ( http://ejcvc.com
), which will be held in Zurich on the 22-24 June, 2016 at the UniversitätsSpital Zürich.
The 8th EJCVC represents a unique opportunity to share and gather the updates on neurovascular surgery and intervention for treating Aneurysms, AVMs, dAVFs and Stroke.
Some highlights of the event:
- 3D-Rhoton Lectures - comprehensive 3D-overview of cerebrovascular anatomy
- meet world-leading experts in microsurgery, neurointervention, neuroimaging and neurology
- cutting-edge developments in the treatment of aneurysms, AVMs, dAVFs and stroke
- utter hands-on teaching in microsurgery
You can see the detailed program at http://ejcvc.com/program
The 8th EJCVC aims to facilitate networking among cerebrovascular specialists, maintaining the long-standing tradition of international exchanges in clinical neurosciences of the UniversitätsSpital Zürich
- 8th European-Japanese Cerebrovascular Congress (22-24 June)
- Cerebral Blood Flow Meeting (25 June)
- Microsurgery Course Zurich (27-30 June - course leader Mrs. R. Frick)
Register now at http://ejcvc.com/registration
We are looking forward to welcoming you in Zurich.
The organizing committee: