Where is The Best Places to Celebrate Halloween in Erie ?
Halloween is one of the most fun holidays to celebrate in Erie, whether you are Looking for an epic Halloween adventure party or parades in Erie there are so many fun things to do.
Erie has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween events & parties last year, find them below:
- Pumpkin Carving was hosted at Erie Art Museum.
- Pumpkin Carving Party was hosted at Coffee in the Park.
- Spooky Dooky Smackdown Feat. Second Death was hosted at Basement Transmissions.
- Halloween Smoke Sessions was hosted at Erie Cemetery.
- VFI Halloween Party 2019 was hosted at Voices For Independence.
- Halloween LRB Box-A-Thon was hosted at Level Red Boxing Erie.
- Kooky Spooky Halloween Party at the Children's Museum was hosted at expERIEnce Children's Museum.
- 2nd Annual Tricks & Treats! was hosted at Icing on the Lake.
- The Uninvited: 75th Anniversary | Film Grain: Dinner & Movie was hosted at Film Society of Northwestern Pennsylvania.
- HALLOWEEN BASH was hosted at Docksider.
- Paint & Take Kids Halloween Party Project was hosted at Creation Station.
- Halloween Decades Party to benefit Grady's Decision was hosted at McCoy's Barrelhouse and Grill.
- Annual KAS Halloween Party was hosted at 9333 Tate Rd, Erie, PA 16509-6049, United States.
- Halloween Spooktacular: Monsters of the Sea was hosted at Erie Maritime Museum.
- EAN Cat Cafe Halloween Party was hosted at Erie Animal Network.