We're committed to creating an environment that meets or exceeds government recommendations for safety.
To make that possible, our Sunday morning worship service has been redesigned to create an environment that allows for physical distancing and includes many safety protocols which include a reduced capacity for each service.
Here is a short video on what to expect:
Be sure to ask the following questions on behalf of your entire group before saving seats for this Sunday:
• Are you showing any flu-like symptoms?
• Have you had a fever of 100.4° F (38° C)or higher in the past 14 days?
• Have you left the country in the last 14 days?
• Have you had prolonged exposure to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
• Has a doctor, health care provider, or public health unit told you that you should currently be isolating?
If you've answered yes to any of these questions, please enjoy our online service this Sunday. (information below)
Note: If you've registered, but will be unable to attend, please be courteous to others & cancel your registration a.s.a.p., allowing others to fill the seats.
Liability: Attending Hope Fellowship in person, may increase your risk of becoming exposed to Covid-19. By completing the registration form you acknowledge the contagious nature of Covid-19, and release Hope Fellowship from any responsibility.
All good? Let's go ahead and save your seat.
Also check out other Health & Wellness Events in Elmira.
Tickets for Hope Fellowship In-Person Sunday Morning Worship Service can be booked here.
|Ticket Information||Ticket Price|
|Sunday Worship Service Pre-Registration||Free|