This three day class is designed to help mechanics set, maintain, and repair the Pelican sweeper for the best operation. Setting of brooms and conveyors will be discussed with emphasis on safety, proper operation, maintenance, and repair.
Technicians will learn troubleshooting of electrical, electronic, and hydraulic systems related to sweeping functions. Hydrostatic drives and hubs will also be reviewed for troubleshooting and repair. Sweepers discussed will include the Pelican NP and Waterless Pelican (NR).
● Sweeper Operation from the Mechanic’s Point of View
● Operating Parameters
● Main and Side Broom Settings and Operation
● Conveyor Systems – Settings, Operation, Maintenance, and Repair
● Operating and Emptying the Hopper
● Water Pumps and Spray Nozzles
● Waterless Sweeper Components and Operation
● Maintenance of the Sweeper – Maintenance Schedule
● Electrical Systems
● Electronic Controls and the Electronic Service Tools
● Hydraulics and Hydrostatic Drive System
● Hubs and Brakes
● Troubleshooting Pelican systems
● Power Systems and After-Treatment
This In-Person class meets Tuesday through Thursday at 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM. Attendance at the entire session is required.
Who should attend: New and experienced maintenance personnel and mechanics who want a better understanding of the Elgin Pelican sweeper.
Also check out other Workshops in Elgin.
Tickets for Pelican Sweepers for Mechanics (In-person, Elgin, IL) can be booked here.
|Ticket Information||Ticket Price|
Create an online presence of your events and make them easy to discover & share with the relevant audience.Create Events