Where is The Best Places to Celebrate Halloween in El Cajon ?
Halloween is one of the most fun holidays to celebrate in El Cajon, whether you are Looking for an epic Halloween adventure party or parades in El Cajon there are so many fun things to do.
El Cajon has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween events & parties last year, find them below:
- Haunted House was hosted at Nightmare on Carob Tree.
- A Bone Chilling Good Time Halloween Dance was hosted at St. Madeleine Sophie's Center.
- Halloween Pumpkulents at Burning Beard was hosted at Burning Beard Brewing Co..
- Halloween Pumpkulents at Burning Beard was hosted at Burning Beard Brewing.
- The Spooktacular Halloween Bash was hosted at Parkway Plaza.
- Halloween Minis 2019 was hosted at Sweetwater River Bridge.
- Halloween Horror at Boomers! was hosted at Boomers El Cajon.
- Halloween Costume Party Oct. 31st. At The Landing was hosted at The Landing El Cajon.
- Infinity Trunk OR Treat was hosted at IGD San Diego.
- Halloween Mini Sessions was hosted at Burkard Photography.
- Halloween at Pressbox! was hosted at Press box Sports Lounge.
- The Wood 'n' Lips Thursday Open Mic Halloween Party was hosted at Hooleys Irish Pub.
- HauntFest on Main - Downtown El Cajon was hosted at Prescott Promenade Park.
- San Diego Junior Herp Club October Meeting! was hosted at Rancho San Diego Library.
- The Origin presents: Hip Hop Haunts!Halloween Haunted Attraction was hosted at The Origin Hip Hop Performing Arts Academy.