An intensive two-day workshop designed to help women recover and heal from past traumatic events.About this Event
Trauma Release Weekend Retreat
September 23rd & 24th, 2023
9 am – 3 pm
One weekend. One mission. One massive transformation.
Are you ready babe? https://cdn-az.allevents.in/events5/banners/b4d509c0-d348-11ed-b09b-716f200eedc8-rimg-w720-h1080-gmir.jpg
Here’s the truth- trauma is real, it’s raw, and it’s present in each and every one of us.
What is trauma? Well, it’s everything we’ve been through in our lifetime that has negatively altered or impacted our beliefs about ourselves, our environment, the world and every dam thing in it.
It could have been the loss of a loved one, the loss of a child, an embarrassing moment, an accident, an injury, being abused/bullied/neglected/cheated on/fired or hurt in some way.
Trauma could be everything and anything, big or small.
And it’s something that I am INCREDIBLY passionate about.
Where I am now in my health journey, is in large part thanks to the healing I’ve done around my traumas. And if there is one thing I’ve realized over the past few years of working directly with women- it’s that each of us have been affected by more than we even realize.
What’s worse, is that the process of healing is no joke.
In all honesty, it’s the hardest thing that we will ever do in our lifetime.
And most won’t ever go through the process.
But not you.
That changes for you now.
In just two days you are going to find the strength to overcome everything that you have been through and learn how to heal fully, in an intimate group of amazing women who are doing the exact same thing.
This environment is unlike anything you’ve ever been in before- it’s supportive, loving, non-judgmental and the exact space you need to go through this process. https://cdn-az.allevents.in/events3/banners/b75217b0-d348-11ed-8b2e-6b33d62d37d8-rimg-w720-h1080-gmir.jpg
Here’s what you can expect from this retreat:
- Learning what trauma is, how it impacts us and why it’s important to heal from it
- Creating personalized trauma ‘lifelines’ to create awareness around everything we’ve been through
- Discovering what limiting beliefs have been caused by these experiences
- Choosing one main belief or trauma to work through and release
- Opening up, doing group shares, talking honestly and openly about what we have went through
- Learning and going through twelve different shifting tools including (Tapping, Therapeutic Shaking, Breathwork, Vagus Nerve Stimulation, Journaling, Meditation, Rocking, Ho’ponopono, Cord Cutting, Gratitude, Affirmations, & Regression Hypnosis)
- Releasing the things that no longer serve us, diving deep into the healing process, and creating room for new growth
- Plus, feeling connected, supported, loved and empowered, while building new connections and friendships
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Comfy, stretchy clothing. Please dress in layers as the temperature of the building varies. We will be doing a combination of different things such as stretching, sitting, standing, jumping around, and more.
- A pillow and a small, warm blanket for our breathwork session.
- A yoga matt for our active stretching portion.
- A notebook and pen to capture any notes you want to take.
- A pair of slippers or fuzzy socks to keep your feet warm.
- An open mind, space in your heart, and a willingness to try your best <3
Some additional things to note:
- This is a two day event consisting of 6 hours each day. You go home in between each day.
- All beverages, snacks and a yummy, filling, lunch will be provided each day for registrants. All of the provided items are plant-based, gluten-free, and dairy-free, but please let us know if you have any other allergies, intolerances or sensitivities so we can best prepare.
- Each participant will be walking away with an amazing GIFT BAG full of unique items meant to help with the recovery process of this trauma event (both during and after).
- Cellphones will be collected at the beginning of each day and then not returned until the end of each day. These two days are intense and require 100% focus while present at the event. This will likely push a lot of you out of your comfort zone, so please be prepared for this.
- This event is busy and fully scheduled. Please arrive 15 minutes early so that we can begin and end on time.
- This process will be HARD. It will be UNCOMFORTABLE. You’ll likely feel all kinds of reasons come up why you shouldn’t do it- and that is the exact reason why you SHOULD. It may be hard, but not doing it is even harder. You can heal, and you deserve to heal.
Location of the event:
Strathearn Community League
9511 90 st NW, Edmonton, AB
Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact the event host, Brianne, at aGVsbG8gfCB0aGVob2xpc3RpY3JuICEgY2E=.
Can’t wait to work with each of you! **