What To Do In Edmonton This Weekend?
Sitting on Sundays or being a couch potato on Saturdays is definitely a boring plan. Move out and make memories. Discover the best things to do this weekend in Edmonton, foodie things, artistic love or just aimlessly cycling!
Here are some the best events which is happening on this weekend in Edmonton.
- Health Sciences Workshop 2023 is hosted at "Edmonton Clinic Health Academy (ECHA)".
- Women Rising, Intentional Self Love is hosted at "City and Soul Wellness Collective".
- Alberta Internal Case Competition (AICC) is hosted at "Alberta School of Business".
- Snowflake Shaker is hosted at "Ukrainian Youth Unity Complex - Edmonton".
- SELFIE CONCERT | Ivo Dimchev is hosted at "Mile Zero Dance".
- Sugar Sammy in Edmonton (presale Oct 26) is hosted at "Triffo Hall".
- Lunch & Learn - International Development Week 2023 | Edmonton is hosted at "University of Alberta, Cascade Room -Students' Union Building".
- Eating Disorders: Awareness & Risk Mitigation in the Fitness Industry is hosted at "Van Vliet Centre".
- PAL BAILADOR LATIN DANCE SOCIAL is hosted at "The Rec Room".
- Crescent Moon Curio MINI market is hosted at "The Bellevue Community League".