Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Edmonton
Edmonton is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with nighttime parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Edmonton has some fantastic venues which are hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Evolution Wonderlounge
- Old Strathcona Performing Arts Centre
- 82 Avenue Northwest
- Chappelle Gardens Residents Association
- Polar Park Brewing Company
- Underground Tap & Grill
- The Underground Tap & Grill
- The Marketplace at Callingwood
- Sherbrooke Community League
- The Common
- The Canadian Brewhouse
- JT's Bar And Grill
- Continental Inn and Suites
- La Cité Francophone
Where Should I Go To Celebrate Halloween In Edmonton?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Edmonton is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties, and things to do in Edmonton during Halloween.
Edmonton Has some fantastic venues which are Hosted Halloween Events last year find them below:
- Chappelle Gardens Haunted House was hosted at 1059 Chappelle Blvd SW.
- Sherbrooke Pumpkin Carving Contest! was hosted at Sherbrooke Community League.
- Night in the Secret Lair: Halloween Dining Experience and Live DJ was hosted at Brew and Bloom.
- RT Halloween 2021 was hosted at Rolling Tales Pop Culture.
- Headless Carrot Halloween Party was hosted at The Carrot Community Arts Coffeehouse.
- The Under-Brunch: A Spooky Sunday Drag Brunch + Super Special Guest Lemon was hosted at Underground Tap & Grill.
- The Under-Brunch: A Spooky Sunday Drag Brunch + Super Special Guest Lemon was hosted at The Underground Tap & Grill.
- A Spooky Little Show Like Ours was hosted at Grindstone Theatre.
- Halloween Boos Bash was hosted at CRAFT Beer Market Edmonton.
- Halloween Party 2021 was hosted at Continental Inn and Suites.
- Alt After Dark Halloween Market was hosted at Old Strathcona Performing Arts Centre.
- Halloween Haunted Walk was hosted at Orchards Residents Association.
- Callingwood Marketplace Presents A Very Spooky Scavenger Hunt was hosted at The Marketplace at Callingwood.
- Spooky Time at the Time Out Pub! was hosted at Time Out Pub.
- Halloween Party La Banda Goza Homage to Grupo NICHE de Colombia and DJ Pachuco!! was hosted at La Cité Francophone.