Where is The Best Places to Celebrate Halloween in Edinburgh ?
Halloween is one of the most fun holidays to celebrate in Edinburgh, whether you are Looking for an epic Halloween adventure party or parades in Edinburgh there are so many fun things to do.
Edinburgh has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween events & parties last year, find them below:
- Halloween at Fort Douglas was hosted at Dalkeith Country Park.
- Halloween Bushcraft Babies/ Spooky Woodland Play Gym was hosted at Polbeth and West Calder Community GardenLimefield Road, West Calder EH55 8BQ 8UU, Edinburgh, United Kingdom.
- Pumpkin Carving was hosted at David Lloyd Clubs.
- Halloween fun at playroom was hosted at 17f South Gyle Crescent, Edinburgh, EH12 9EB.
- Halloween Doggy Social was hosted at Edinburgh Chihuahua Cafe.
- Spooky Brexit Halloween Night was hosted at TBA.
- Halloween @ Playroom was hosted at Playroom by little lunches.
- Old Town Haunted House Party was hosted at Stramash.
- GET LUCKY Halloween Special - Free Entry Fridays & £1 Drinks was hosted at Bourbon.
- Ascension's Spooky Spectacular in November was hosted at Teviot Underground.
- Drunk Art History: Spooky Special was hosted at 67 Warrender Park Road, Edinburgh, EH9 1ES, United Kingdom.
- Family Craft: Halloween Wand Making Workshop was hosted at Lauriston Castle.
- Limited Edition Halloween Shakes! was hosted at Hard Rock Cafe Edinburgh.
- Halloween Quizarding Tournament was hosted at Department Of Magic.
- The Skinny's not-Halloween non-pub Halloween Pub Quiz was hosted at Summerhall.