HomeGrowers would like to invite you to a spectacular workshop introduction on how to make your very own Quality Chilli Sauces .
In this workshop we will be discussing as well as demonstrating the concept of using chilies and ultimately coming to understand the knowledge and the steps involved in completing the process ❤️
1. Introduction to chilies ? (Color - Heat - Origin - Variety - Benefits - Seed - Plant - Fruit) (15MIN)
2. Methods of preparation (Fresh - Dry - Fermented) (5MIN)
3. Cooking options (Grill - Steam) (5MIN)
4. How to incorporate (Additional Ingredients) (5MIN)
5. Timing (Cooking - Blending) (10MIN)
6. Straining (Why it is optional)
7. The importance of sterilization in respect to glass bottles and lids. (10MIN)
8. Decanting (Preservative time explained)
9. DIY Chilli Sauce Kits (Detailed Explanation On What’s In The Box) (10MIN)
10. In Summary (Fun Facts on Chilies) ?
11. Questions (General Info)
12. Making Sure we leave intrigue in the hearts and minds of the clients with excitement and long lasting lingering flavorful mouth watering taste sensations of the Chilli Sauces made fresh right before their eyes making the guests come back for more workshops in the same respect thus giving us @ HomeGrowers the opportunity in explaining the very importance of the many varieties of Herbs as well Spices and health benefits that can be applied in more detail this leading us into more workshops around herbs and spices as well as jams ❤️?
Date : 13 August 2022
Durarion : Roughly 120min
Charge: R200 per person
Ticket Price includes:
1. Ingredients to make your own Sauce
4. 2 X Bonus bottles of HG Chilli Sauce valued at R100
RSVP and book ahead of time as seats are limited as this workshop will be oversubscribed due to popular interest.
Venue : HomeGrowers Edenvale
89 Linksfield road
WhatsApp or call us 0611037121