Mindfulness for stress 8 week term time course
MINDFULNESS FOR MANAGING STRESS (GROUP)
Kelly offers a Mindfulness for Managing Stress course which is designed to help you to learn strategies, tools and techniques which will help you find balance and deal with stress and anxiety to ultimately help you live a happier, more enjoyable life.
This course will help individuals who are struggling and dealing with stress in their life right now. The course will help you to find balance and stability in your life and will increase levels of well-being and help you to find the simple pleasures in daily life.
During these sessions Kelly will help you to;
· Understand how mindfulness can help you to see more clearly your habits and patterns that can lead to more stress, so you can begin to make different choices
· See first-hand how adopting a compassionate approach can help to change your experience of stress
· Identify the simple pleasures of life and help you to find tools and strategies that work for you
· Find a deeper connection to the common human experience of suffering and help you to connect with yourself and others
· Adopt tools, strategies and techniques to help you to retrain your brain and choose to respond, rather than react
· Bring compassion and kindness to your experience of stress
· Identify how mindful movements can help calm body and mind, and establish greater awareness
This course can help to improve your health, your stress levels and the quality of your life.
Cost: £10 for the 8 week course starts to book/register your interest please email YnVpbGRpbmdibG94cyAhIHR2Y2ljIHwgZ21haWwgISBjb20=-place only confirmed once payment received.