What To Do In Durham This Weekend?
Sitting on Sundays or being a couch potato on Saturdays is definitely a boring plan. Move out and make memories. Discover the best things to do this weekend in Durham, foodie things, artistic love or just aimlessly cycling!
Here are some the best events which is happening on this weekend in Durham.
- Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas! The Musical (Touring) is hosted at "DPAC - Durham Performing Arts Center".
- Duke Blue Devils Mens Basketball vs. UNC Charlotte 49ers Mens Basketball is hosted at "Cameron Indoor Stadium".
- Durham Holiday Parade is hosted at "W Main St, Durham, NC 27701, United States".
- Durham's Home Goods Market is hosted at "102 West Main Street, Durham, NC, USA".
- Introduction to Recordkeeping Workshop is hosted at "Levin Jewish Community Center, 1937 W Cornwallis Road, Durham, NC, 27705".
- DCABC Tasting: Loud Lemon Vodka Lemonade is hosted at "5122 N. Roxboro Street,Unit 100,Durham,27704,US".
- ODDVILLE! A Festival of the Awesomely Strange! The Land of Imaginary Beasts is hosted at "The Fruit".
- Friends of Geer Cemetery Celebration of Freedom is hosted at "Geer Cemetery".
- Holiday Tea Time is hosted at "The Honeysuckle Tea House".
- End of Year Potluck is hosted at "110 E Geer St, Durham, NC 27701-2234, United States".