What To Do In Durham This Weekend?
Sitting on Sundays or being a couch potato on Saturdays is definitely a boring plan. Move out and make memories. Discover the best things to do this weekend in Durham, foodie things, artistic love or just aimlessly cycling!
Here are some the best events which is happening on this weekend in Durham.
- Saturday Club Racing is hosted at "Bull City Raceway Club".
- Acisse Jay w/Brian D. As Dusky Roses is hosted at "Arcana".
- 200hr Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training is hosted at "Blue Point Yoga".
- Sangria · Second Saturday - Latin Dance Night is hosted at "The Oak House Durham".
- MURRAY 2020: The Bill Murray Arts and Culture Exposition! is hosted at "Durham Fruit and Produce Co".
- Focus Group: Self-Care Companion App is hosted at "Durham County Board of Elections".
- Kynnedi 5th party extravaganza is hosted at "Pearsontown Elementary".
- Durham Let’s Roam Treasure Hunt:Bricks, Bulls & Beauty! is hosted at "".
- Jillian at the Market - South is hosted at "5410 NC-55, Durham, NC 27713-9434, United States".
- QueDogs Pop Up (Catering Style) is hosted at "MOODSwing Studios".