Best Places To Celebrate Labor Day Weekend In Durham, NC
Spending Labor Day weekend in Durham and looking for things to do? You are in luck because Labor Day weekend (September 3-5, 2022) is a great time to visit Durham. There are tons of fun things to do in Durham on Labor Day and even more during Labor Day weekend.
Durham has some fantastic venues which are hosted Labor Day events last year, find them below:
- IBEW LOCAL 553
- 2223 NC-54
- East Campus Quad
- Urban Axes
- The House
- Millennium Sports Club
- Sky Zone Trampoline Park Durham
Where Should I Go To Celebrate Labor Day Weekend In Durham, NC?
Labor Day traditionally denotes the end of the summer season and, since 1882, represents an annual worker's holiday on the first Monday of September. And Durham knows how to celebrate this three-day event in fine fashion!
Durham Has some fantastic venues which are Hosted Labor Day Weekend Events last year find them below:
- Labor Day Weekend Super Sale : Parents Jump FREE was hosted at Sky Zone Trampoline Park Durham.
- Labor Day Picnic was hosted at IBEW LOCAL 553.
- 9ONE9 - LABOR DAY WEEKEND was hosted at 2223 NC-54.
- Mindful Bodies Labor Day Dance Fitness Party - Mon was hosted at Millennium Sports Club.
- LDW || THE LABOR DAY WEEKEND FINALE was hosted at The House.
- Marathon League at Urban Axes Durham was hosted at Urban Axes.
- DSO POPS! 2021 was hosted at East Campus Quad.