What To Do In Durbanville This Weekend?
Sitting on Sundays or being a couch potato on Saturdays is definitely a boring plan. Move out and make memories. Discover the best things to do this weekend in Durbanville, foodie things, artistic love or just aimlessly cycling!
Here are some the best events which is happening on this weekend in Durbanville.
- Introduction to Crystals — A Peace of Earth Workshop is hosted at "Three Little Birds Healing Centre".
- The Galileo Drive In: Dirty Dancing is hosted at "Meridian Pinehurst Independent School".
- Open Day, 15 May 2021 is hosted at "Riverside College".
- Lily & Luna Princess Party is hosted at "Koffi Terapi".
- Mini-Rama of the Seas is hosted at "Sonstraal Dam".
- Eco Valet Beach Clean-up is hosted at "Kreeftebaai".
- Blue Lagoon Triathlon is hosted at "Club Mykonos Langebaan".
- Vision Boarding Workshop is hosted at "Durbanville, De Keur straat".
- DotArt Beginner's Workshop in Cape Town, @R450/person is hosted at "Oxford St, Durbanville, 7550, South Africa".