What To Do In Durban This Weekend?
Sitting on Sundays or being a couch potato on Saturdays is definitely a boring plan. Move out and make memories. Discover the best things to do this weekend in Durban, foodie things, artistic love or just aimlessly cycling!
Here are some the best events which is happening on this weekend in Durban.
- I heart mini Market - May 2021 is hosted at "The Bond Shed".
- Durban Gin & Tonic Experience is hosted at "Northwood Crusaders Sports Club".
- Mother's Day Social is hosted at "Tweaked Wellness Centre".
- MOTHER & SON BREAKFAST is hosted at "Glenwood High School".
- Boot Camp Fitness R50 + R20 per is hosted at "Boot Camp Durban".
- The Musgrave Market is hosted at "Berea Park".
- Cell C Sharks vs Emirates Lions is hosted at "131 Nirvana Rd, Durban, 4052, South Africa".
- Cell C Sharks vs Emirates Lions is hosted at "The Jackie Horner Pub & Grill".
- Quilting Day with Ma Dame Stitch is hosted at "Ma Dame Stitch".
- Paint n' Sip Durban is hosted at "The Station Urban Event Space".