Youth Employment Initiative South Africa
“Nothing about us without us”
NPO No. 212-674 / PBO NO. 930063512 /Tax Ref: 9219551232
706 Westwalk, 405 Dr Pixley Kaseme Street, Durban, 4001
TEL; 0313013235. Email : aW5mbyB8IHllaXNhICEgb3Jn
Web : https://yeisa.org
BRIDGING THE GAP: 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION
“DEALING WITH NEURODIVERSITY EMPLOYEES IN THE WORKPLACE”
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The conference is aimed at anyone within an organization, who is responsible for the recruitment, retention and development of a diverse workforce including:
• Human Resources
• Learning and Development
• Recruitment and Training
• Organizational Development
• Apprentice Manager
• Policy and Planning
• Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
• People Development
• Line Managers
• One day instructor led classroom based training
• Strong delegate participation and practical application of theory.
OBJECTIVES OF THE WORKSHOP
• To ensure that the acquired tools and knowledge is user friendly and easily applied in the workplace.
• Boost productivity in the workplace
• Build a neurodiverse high-tech workforce.
• Real-world solutions from practical workshops designed to give you fresh and impactful answers
• Best-practice knowledge which will boost your capacity to inspire, attract, recruit and retain a more diverse workforce
• What is Neurodiversity?
• Challenges of a neurodiverse workforce
• Competitive advantage of Neurodiversity in the workplace
• Empowering Neurodiversity in the digital workplace.
o Skills mapping
o Dyslexia and future skills demand
• Building a neurodiverse high-tech workforce
• Case study and applications
ALL DELEGATES WILL RECEIVE:
• Certificate of attendance
• Refreshments (tea and lunch)
• After training assistance for 3months
VENUE: THE ROYAL HOTEL, 267 ANTON LEMBEDE STREET, DURBAN
DATE: 18 OCTOBER 2019
8 NOVEMBER 2019
REGISTRATION FEE: R 899.00 PER DELEGATE
YEISA BANKING DETAILS:
Account Type BUSINESS ACCOUNT Account Number 62777436801
Branch Code 210802 Branch Name 407 Anton Lembede street
Swift Code FIRNZAJJ