First Aid Level 2 & 3
First Aid is a lifesaving skill that enables family members, friends, bystanders and fellow employees to assist patients who are injured until professional help or the emergency services arrive.
Topics covered includes:
- Medical Emergencies – heart attacks, strokes, asthma and diabetes
- Poisoning, Bites and Stings – Poisoning, Insect, snake and marine bites and stings
- Chest Injuries
- Environmental Emergencies – heat cramps, exhaustion and heat stroke, hypothermia and frost bite.
- Child birth and delivery
- Triage and mass casualty management
- Blood pressure assessment
- Water related emergencies – drowning and rescue
- Spinal immobilisation techniques.
You may also like the following events from Absolute Health Services - KZN: