First Aid Level 1
First Aid is a lifesaving skill that enables family members, friends, bystanders and fellow employees to assist patients who are injured until professional help or the emergency services arrive.
The course covers the following Department of Labour approved content:
- Introduction and basic principles of first aid
- Terminology, positioning, and anatomy
- Emergency scene and patient assessment
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation and choking
- Bleeding and wounds
- Fractures and sprains
- Head injuries, spinal injuries, and shock
On completion Discovery Vitality members will also be awarded 2500 Discovery Vitality points!
You may also like the following events from Absolute Health Services - KZN: