4 Weeks Only Coding c#, .net bootcamp Training course is being delivered during November 9, 2020 - December 2, 2020 US Pacific Time.About this Event
This event has been UPDATED since it was first published. View the Complete, UPDATED & Detailed Coding Bootcamp Information here.
4 Weeks Coding c#, .net bootcamp training course is meant for those who would like to learn to code from scratch. Programming basics will be taught. Students will learn how to write software program with C#, .net with Microsoft Visual Studio.
4 Weeks Only Coding c#, .net bootcamp Training Schedule
- All Published Ticket Prices Are in US Dollars
- This course will be taught in English language
Features and Benefits
- November 9, 2020 - December 2, 2020 US Pacific time
- 4 Weeks | 2 Hours on Mondays, 2 Hours on Wednesdays every week US Pacific time
- 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM US Pacific time each of those days
- Please click here to add your city name and check your local date and time for the first session to be held on November 9, 2020 at 5:30 PM US Pacific Time.
What You Will Learn
- 4 Weeks, 8 sessions, 16 hours of total Instructor-led and guided training
- Training material, instructor handouts and access to useful resources on the cloud provided
- Practical Hands-on Lab exercises provided
- Actual code and scripts provided
- Real-life Scenarios
Who can take this course
- Learn programming concepts and terminology; read, trace, and understand simple code; write, test, and debug code to solve problems, and use IF statements and loops. Identify and write basic programs using constructs, such as variables and constants.
- This course is designed for adults, 18 years and older who are interested in learning general programming concepts.
- This course also provides a foundation for students desiring to learn one or more programming languages.
- This course is intended to be an exposure to programming for students who have never seen or worked with programming languages.
- Windows and basic computer proficiency The prerequisites are considered to be the basic skills and knowledge needed prior to taking this class.
- Instructors will assume your readiness for the class materials and will NOT use class time to discuss prerequisite materials.
1. Introducing Basic Concepts
- Overview of program execution path
- Overview of high level programs
- Overview of programming styles: procedural, structured, event-driven
- Overview of basic terminology: functions, procedures, classes, objects
2. Introducing Microsoft C# .NET
- Explain the development environment
- Explain the assignment statement syntax
- Explain the syntax used for comments
- Code first program
- Explain basics of a C# program
3. Using Elementary Statements
- Describe data types and literals
- Explain variables and constants
- Explain arrays
- Explain IF statement
- Explain loop statements
- Using Operators and Expressions
4. Explain expressions
- Describe operators: arithmetic, assignment, comparison, logical
- Describe value data type versus reference data type
- Describe use of reference type variables
- Describe data type conversion
- Describe comparisons of number and string data types
This course introduces students to computer programming by presenting the fundamental concepts and terminology of programming.
Skills in designing and writing simple computer programs are developed. Students will learn how to code in C#, .Net using Microsoft Visual Studio development environment.
You will need either a Windows 10 computer or an Apple Computer such as a Mac to take this class. We will walk you through how to download and install Visual Studio community edition (free for learning purposes). Visual Studio can be downloaded and installed on both Windows as well as Apple/Mac computers.