4 Weekends Blockchain, ethereum, smart contracts developer training is being delivered November 21, 2020 - December 13, 2020 for 16 hours.About this Event
This event has been UPDATED since it was first published. View the Complete, UPDATED & Detailed Blockchain Training Information here.
This is a course for those who have no programming knowledge, yet would like to learn ethereum blockchain development, how to develop a blockchain application, smart contracts on ethereum blockchain application.
By the end of this course, you will have your own SMART CONTRACT running on ethereum blockchain.
4 Weekends Only Blockchain, ethereum, smart contracts developer Training Schedule
- All Published Ticket Prices Are in US Dollars
- This course will be taught in English language
Features and Benefits
- November 21, 2020 - December 13, 2020 US Pacific time
- 4 Weekends | 2 hours on Saturdays, 2 hours on Sundays every weekend US Pacific time
- 7:30 AM - 9:30 AM US Pacific time each of those days
- Please click here to add your location and check your local date and time for first session to be held on November 21, 2020 at 7:30 AM US Pacific Time.
Who can take this course
- 4 Weekends, 8 sessions, 16 Hours of total Instructor-led and guided training
- Highly Interactive training
- Training material and Practical Hands-On Lab Exercises provided
- Useful Resources on the cloud provided
- Real-time scenarios
Anyone aspiring to learn new technology can take this the course. Students and professionals interested in a career in the blockchain technology should opt for the course.Prerequisite
No prior knowledge of programming is required.Course Outline
- Blockchain basics
- Blockchain tools - geth, mist, wallets
- Ethereum accounts, Wallets and metamask
- Handling ether and tokens
- Interacting with smart contracts
- Metamask, web wallets, using DApps
- Gnosis and hardware wallets, other crypto currencies & exchanges
- Security and multi signature wallet
- Part 1 - interacting with ICOs
- Part 2 - interacting with ICOs