Monogram Felt Letter Art!
Get creative with felt and make a beautiful boho style letter art - a project that will look fantastic hung on a wall or propped up on some bedroom shelves! We will be looking out my lovely sewing machines for this workshop - you will first of all learn how to create a stitched felt letter base using paper templates, melange felt and the machine. I will then show you how to make sweet little 3D blooms and leaves fom luxury felt fabric and we will arrange these to create a lovely decorative design!
There will only be six spaces available on this course - you will therefore receive a large amount of one to one tuition. All materials will be supplied so no need to bring anything!
· All of the essential materials: Melange, heathered and wool mix felts, felt balls, sewing machines, pairs of scissors, fabric glue and glue guns.
· Professional tuition delivered by an experienced instructor
· Access to a range of books (including Rachel's own) and samples for inspiration
· Templates and instructions
· Refreshments (including lots of sweet treats, a range of tea's, lavazza coffee and orange/apple juice)
Duration: 3 hours
Find out more about The Rachel Henderson Studio -
www.therachelhendersonstudio.co.uk. / @therachelhendersonstudio