Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Dunedin
Dunedin is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with nighttime parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Dunedin has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Kazbah Studio Inc.
- Megazone Entertainment Centre
- Riselaw Road Playcentre
- ZANZIBAR Dunedin
- Equippers Church Dunedin
- Otago Museum
- OUSA Clubs & Socs
- Dog With Two Tails
- Starters Bar
- Inch Bar
Where Should I Go For Halloween In Dunedin?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Dunedin is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties and things to do in Dunedin during Halloween.
Dunedin Has some fantastic venues which Hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Riselaw Road Playcentre Under 5's Halloween Party Fundraiser was hosted at Riselaw Road Playcentre.
- Halloween Takeover with Kaiser Bros Brewing and Giesen Wines was hosted at ZANZIBAR Dunedin.
- The Spooky House Release Party - Dunedin was hosted at RdC.
- The Colour PARTY - A Halloween Alternative was hosted at Equippers Church Dunedin.
- Bark! at the Moon - Halloween at Bark! was hosted at Dog With Two Tails.
- Halloween w/ Tahu & the Takahes! was hosted at Inch Bar.
- Halloween Night Circus and DANCE was hosted at Kazbah Studio Inc..
- I Know What You Did Last Hot Boy Summer W/ Sandboards and Simon was hosted at Starters Bar.
- The Nightmare Before Christmas was hosted at Otago Museum.
- Nightmare on Fredrick Street - R18 was hosted at Megazone Entertainment Centre.
- Sorry to Bother You - ISO Ōtepoti Film Screening was hosted at OUSA Clubs & Socs.