Where is The Best Places to Celebrate Halloween in Dunedin ?
Halloween is one of the most fun holidays to celebrate in Dunedin, whether you are Looking for an epic Halloween adventure party or parades in Dunedin there are so many fun things to do.
Dunedin has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween events & parties last year, find them below:
- Riselaw Road Playcentre Under 5's Halloween Party Fundraiser was hosted at Riselaw Road Playcentre.
- Halloween Takeover with Kaiser Bros Brewing and Giesen Wines was hosted at ZANZIBAR Dunedin.
- The Spooky House Release Party - Dunedin was hosted at RdC.
- The Colour PARTY - A Halloween Alternative was hosted at Equippers Church Dunedin.
- Purmurlung - Halloween was hosted at Dunedin Musicians Club.
- Bark! at the Moon - Halloween at Bark! was hosted at Dog With Two Tails.
- Halloween w/ Tahu & the Takahes! was hosted at Inch Bar.
- Halloween Disco! was hosted at Dunedin Parents Centre.
- Halloween Night Circus and DANCE was hosted at Kazbah Studio Inc..
- Famished [Performance] for Halloween(Celtic festival of Samhain) was hosted at Dunedin Public Libraries.
- I Know What You Did Last Hot Boy Summer W/ Sandboards and Simon was hosted at Starters Bar.
- 2Step Presents: Day Of The Dead Cartel was hosted at Catacombs Nightclub.
- The Nightmare Before Christmas was hosted at Otago Museum.
- Nightmare on Fredrick Street - R18 was hosted at Megazone Entertainment Centre.
- Sorry to Bother You - ISO Ōtepoti Film Screening was hosted at OUSA Clubs & Socs.