Where Should I Go For Celebrate St. Patrick's Day in Duluth?
This festival is celebrated by the Irish-American cities with distinctive events and activities. There is a lot to look forward to; parades, bar crawling events and more.
Duluth has some fantastic venues which hosted St. Patrick's Day parades & events last year, find them below:
- St Paddy's Day Irish Ceili was hosted at St. Paul's Episcopal Church, Duluth, MN.
- Circuit Breakers Celtic St. Pat's At Dubh Linn's Pub! was hosted at Dubh Linn's Irish Pub.
- St. Patty's Party with Whiskey Trail was hosted at Island Lake Inn.
- St Paddy's Day at Boondocks was hosted at Boondocks Saloon and Grill.
- St. Patrick's Day Dining Specials & Karaoke was hosted at Northland Country Club.
- St Patrick's Day Fiddle Show was hosted at Ursa Minor Brewing.
- Bantix at The Cast Iron St. Patrick's Day was hosted at Cast Iron Bar and Grill.
- Postponed- Spirit of Duluth: A Taste Of Ireland was hosted at Zeitgeist Arts Cafe.
- Teague Alexy & Erik Berry with special guest Ryan Young was hosted at Wussow's Concert Cafe.