Where is The Best Places to Celebrate Halloween in Duluth ?
Halloween is one of the most fun holidays to celebrate in Duluth, whether you are Looking for an epic Halloween adventure party or parades in Duluth there are so many fun things to do.
Duluth has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween events & parties last year, find them below:
- 150th Anniversary Worship Service was hosted at St. Paul's Episcopal Church, Duluth, MN.
- Back Alley Pumpkin Patch was hosted at The Back Alley.
- The Halloween Show That Dripped Blood... was hosted at Pizza Lucé.
- Halloween Carnival was hosted at United Protestant Church - Morgan Park.
- TCS Presents A Rocky Horror Halloween was hosted at The Caddy Shack Indoor Golf & Pub.
- Halloween Comic Fest was hosted at Collector's Connection (Duluth, MN).
- Disney Jr. Halloween Play Date was hosted at Miller Hill Mall.
- Halloween Crafts for Kids was hosted at Duluth Public Library.
- Halloween Craft Day - Duluth was hosted at Legacy Toys.
- Halloween Costume Parade Party was hosted at Fitger's Duluth.
- Clearwater Grille Halloween Bash was hosted at Clearwater Grille on Lake Superior.
- Hustle & Halloween Hops at Ursa Minor Brewing was hosted at Ursa Minor Brewing.
- Laura Velvet and Big Wave Dave Halloween Spookshow! was hosted at Rex Bar.
- Halloween at The O.P.! was hosted at The Other Place Bar and Grill - O.P..
- Blue Max Halloween Party was hosted at Max's Marina / Blue Max.