Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Duluth
Duluth is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with nighttime parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Duluth has some fantastic venues which are hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Ursa Minor Brewing
- Cast Iron Bar and Grill
- Lake Superior Zoo
- Anytime Fitness (West Duluth)
- Essentia Duluth Heritage Center
- Hope UMC Duluth
- Wild State Cider
- Mix Cosmetiques
- St. Louis County Depot
- Lake Superior Art Glass
- UMD Marshall W. Alworth Planetarium
- Dubh Linn Brew Pub
- Max's Marina / Blue Max
- The Pharm
Where Should I Go To Celebrate Halloween In Duluth?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Duluth is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties, and things to do in Duluth during Halloween.
Duluth Has some fantastic venues which are Hosted Halloween Events last year find them below:
- MEMBERS ONLY Pumpkin Carving Night at the Zoo! was hosted at Lake Superior Zoo.
- Halloween Spooktacular organ concert was hosted at Sacred Heart Music Center.
- Halloween at The Cast Iron was hosted at Cast Iron Bar and Grill.
- Halloween Outside the Planetarium was hosted at UMD Marshall W. Alworth Planetarium.
- Boo Max Halloween Party was hosted at Max's Marina / Blue Max.
- Halloween Hustle & Hops was hosted at Ursa Minor Brewing.
- Halloween Trivia was hosted at Wild State Cider.
- Create Your Custom Halloween Makeup Look was hosted at Mix Cosmetiques.
- Halloween Bash! was hosted at Dubh Linn Brew Pub.
- Eek! The Depot was hosted at St. Louis County Depot.
- Spooky Halloween Yoga Flow was hosted at The Pharm.
- The Great Pumpkin Hunt was hosted at Lake Superior Art Glass.
- Boo Bash Skating Party was hosted at Essentia Duluth Heritage Center.
- October Book Club was hosted at Hope UMC Duluth.
- Minnesota Ballet presents Sleepy Hollow was hosted at Marshall Performing Arts Center at University of Minnesota Duluth.