Hosted by Duke Computer Science, the first Triangle Area Privacy and Security Day (TAPS) http://bit.ly/duke-taps2019
will bring together researchers, students and industry labs for a day of technical talks and posters on privacy, security, cryptography, and blockchains.
Registration fee covers the cost of breakfast and lunch!
• Patrick McDaniel, Pennsylvania State University (Keynote Talk)
• Abhi Shelat, Northeastern University (Keynote Talk)
• William Enck, North Carolina State University
• Earlence Fernandes, UW Madison
• Charalampos Papamanthou, University of Maryland, College Park
• Michael Reiter, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
• Alessandra Scafuro, North Carolina State University
• Neil Gong, Duke University
• Ashwin Machanavajjhala, Duke University
• Kartik Nayak, Duke University
• J. Zhanna Malekos Smith, Duke University
SPEAKER BIOS AND TALK ABSTRACTS: