Wellness Pamper Retreat Day Sunday 6th January
Our Wellness Retreat Days are designed to nourish your mind, body, and soul in a beautiful peaceful setting in nature. Whether you want to de-stress, meditate, experience a relaxed environment, connect with like-minded people, replenish your energy or just step back from life's obligations then this is the perfect retreat for you. Our passionate wellness experts will help you bring the focus back to your own emotional well-being and unblock anything that’s been holding you back.
With group work, holistic treatments, nutritious food, meditations & self love workshops you’ll experience a nurturing safe place to heal on a deep level.
Zen Wellness Retreat Days are the best choice to begin personal growth, find happiness and gain some inner peace.
The following will be included:
- Two powerful guided meditations led by Jen
- You will receive a mini reiki healing & your aura will be cleansed & protected
- Healthy breakfast snacks
- Green juice for cleansing
- Mindfulness practice & talk by Aoife our Mindfulness Teacher
- Everyone will receive two 30 minute 1:1 Holistic treatments: Reiki, Reflexology or Sound Healing (You will randomly select)
- Vegetarian lunch prepared by our Chef
- Teas / Coffees / Herbal Teas / Fruit / Healthy Snacks are all included
- Self - love Workshop’s
- Your energy will be grounded before you leave the wellness retreat
- Make new like-minded friends in a peaceful setting
Location: Garadice, Kilcock, Co. Meath
Time: 9am to 5pm
Investment = €175
€50 deposit is required so please use bank details below. If the event is full you can transfer your deposit to the next Retreat or I can refund you back straight away.
Please then send me an email to say you’ve paid your deposit & include your full name, email & which retreat day you would like to attend.
€50 deposit to be paid via AIB
€125 balance due on the day
Jennifer Corcoran Business AIB Bank
You may also like the following events from Zen Wellness:
Also check out other Health & Wellness Events in Dublin
, Workshops in Dublin
, Arts Events in Dublin
Liked this event? Spread the word :