VIVA TRIPS - IRELAND
(DUBLIN + GAME OF THRONES (giants causeway) + BELFAST)
▬▬ VIVA TRIPS ▬▬
VIVA Trips is the largest provider of international events, activities and trips in the UK and Ireland. On most weekends, we bring together young international and home students in order to explore famous destinations and sites in the UK and beyond. Whilst we predominantly cater to students, we are, by no means, limited to just them. EVERYONE IS WELCOME ON OUR TRIPS AS LONG AS YOU ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18. So feel free to book a ticket for friends and/or family visiting you. If you are under-18 and would like to travel, please send us a message to inform us BEFORE you book your ticket.
▬▬ XMAS IN IRELAND ▬▬
This is an Overnight Trip so the logistics are different to our regular Day Trips. If you are under-18 OR if you are unsure about details of the trip and need advice, please contact us BEFORE you make a booking. Once your ticket has been bought, we would be unable to issue any refunds.
▬ TRANSPORTATION ▬
1/ Flying from York to Dublin is at your own cost and arrangement. If you book TODAY (16/09/2018) you can get Ryanair tickets for ONLY £16 out of Leeds-Bradford Airport (LBA). We HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you make this booking NOW in order to avoid a price hike. Please ensure that you book a ticket that arrives by 1:00PM otherwise you may miss the first part of our tour in Dublin.
2/ When you get to Dublin, all the transportation will be provided by us. There will be a bus waiting to pick you up from the airport and transport you to your hostel and throughout the duration of the trip.
▬ ITINERARY ▬
● FRIDAY 14/12 ●
✯ Arrival in Dublin
✯ Check into hostel (M/F rooms)
✯ Tour of Dublin
✯ Visit Guinness Storehouse
✯ International Party in Dublin
● SATURDAY 15/12 ●
✯ Travel to Belfast
✯ Visit Giants Causeway (Game of Thrones Set)
✯ Free Time in Belfast
✯ Secret Santa Xmas Party
● SUNDAY 16/12 ●
▬▬ DETAILS ▬▬
★ DATE ........................ 14-16 Dec ★
★ DEPARTURE TIME:
You organise your own flights.
We advise to book flights that land in Dublin before 1:00pm.
★ PRICE .................... £199 ★
*The price includes:
- Private Executive Bus throughout your stay in Ireland
> Airport Pick-up
> Trips to Guinness Storehouse, Belfast and Giants Causeway
- 2 nights' accommodation
- Entry into all the sites
- Entry into all the parties and social events
▬▬ BOOKING ▬▬
ONLINE - http://buytickets.at/vivatrips/197927
▬▬ TERMS & CONDITIONS ▬▬
1. Tickets are non-refundable but can be sold-on;
2. Should we cancel this trip for any reason, your purchased airline ticket will be refunded to the hedged sum of £38 (Ryanair) hence we strongly advise that you book early and purchase your airline ticket at this price;
3. Please be sure to observe all the guidelines for checking-in at Glasgow International Airport. We will not be responsible for missing or not making your flight;
4. Please remember to dress warm and prepare for inclement weather, especially rain!
5. Checkout from your hostel on Sunday 16/12 will be at 9:00AM;
6. For our full Terms & Conditions, please head to our website here: