What To Do In Dublin This Weekend?
Sitting on Sundays or being a couch potato on Saturdays is definitely a boring plan. Move out and make memories. Discover the best things to do this weekend in Dublin, foodie things, artistic love or just aimlessly cycling!
Here are some the best events which is happening on this weekend in Dublin.
- THE HUBBARD DIANETICS SEMINAR is hosted at "Scientology Community Centre".
- Pyg presents Roman Flügel is hosted at "Pygmalion".
- Snatch Workshop (Dublin) - 2022 is hosted at "Capital Strength Weightlifting Club".
- Filmas "Ko nežino vyrai" - DUBLINE is hosted at "IMC Santry Cinema".
- Remember Sports (+ banríon) - Dublin is hosted at "The Grand Social".
- Mik Pyro & Band, Live at Whelan's [Dublin] is hosted at "Whelan's".
- Body As Home, Movement and Somatics workshop is hosted at "Breathing Space".
- Disco Brunch - OCT 1st with Rob C & Mimi Lane is hosted at "The Well".
- The Racket Space Presents: RSAG w/ Will De Burca is hosted at "The Bernard Shaw".
- Bodytonic Presents: Mala is hosted at "Wigwam".