What To Do In Dublin This Weekend?
Sitting on Sundays or being a couch potato on Saturdays is definitely a boring plan. Move out and make memories. Discover the best things to do this weekend in Dublin, foodie things, artistic love or just aimlessly cycling!
Here are some the best events which is happening on this weekend in Dublin.
- U2 Walking Tour Dublin with a Dubliner is hosted at "The Gaiety Theatre".
- Intro to Yoga as Therapy with Susan Church (online) is hosted at "The elbowroom".
- Connecting With The Angels Work Shop is hosted at "Angels Love".
- North Wall Campshires - Guided walking tour is hosted at "Dublin, Ireland".
- Horse Riding Saturday is hosted at "Corballis Farm Horse Trekking and Therapeutic Riding Centre.".
- Online Raja Yoga Meditation (in Hindi) on zoom is hosted at "Brahma Kumaris Ireland".
- Sunrise Event is hosted at "Stoneybatter, Dublin 7".
- 149th Orange Show - Horse Section is hosted at "Dublin Horse Show".
- Darkness into light is hosted at "Sacred Heart F.C".
- Tapped (Debut Show) is hosted at "Whelan's".