Reiki Master is a huge jump on your Reiki journey and I felt like I came full circle on my healing journey when I completed my Reiki Master Qualification. It was like my healing was amplified on a completely whole new level!
What to expect on this weekend course:
- You will be attuned to the last two rays of Reiki (7 in total).
- We'll be doing more advanced meditations.
- We'll be clearing more on mental, emotional and spiritual level during the weekend.
- Accessing and activating the Reiki Master symbol.
- Practice giving Reiki Attunements for Level One & Two.
- How to set up powerful and effective Reiki treatments for your clients.
- Introducing aromatherapy to your clients during reiki.
- Techniques that help create lots of abundance in your life.
- How to set up a thriving Reiki Practice & keep regular clients.
You will receive:
- Your Reiki Master Attunement
- You will receive a gift from me
- Your Reiki Master Manual
- Your Manuals by word document for Level 1, 2 & 3 so you can edit for your own classes
- Certificate templates by word document for Level 1, 2 & 3 so you can edit for your own classes
- Your Reiki Master & Teacher Certificate
What you need to bring: Warm comfy clothes, socks, crystals (if you have any), a rested mind and an open heart.
To be eligible for the Reiki Master you must have completed Reiki 1 and 2.
Date: Saturday & Sunday 9th / 10th November 2019
Location: Zen Wellness Parkwest
Time: 9am to 4pm (Sat) & 9am to 3pm (Depending on numbers for Sunday)
To secure your place you need to pay a deposit of €100
€100 deposit is required to secure your place. €400 to be paid on the day.
You should always question your potential Reiki teachers as to their experience and qualifications. And as importantly, you should feel comfortable and confident when you speak to the Reiki Master who is holding the class. Your intuition should guide you to the perfect teacher for you ✨?✨