Mid Term Tales Tours
Back for October 2019 - Mid Term Tales
Dates and Times
Saturday, October 26th, 3:30pm
Sunday, October 27th, 12:30pm & 3:30pm
Bank Holiday Monday, October 28th, 12:30pm & 3:30pm
Thursday (Halloween), October 31st, 3:30pm
Some highlights include:
- Fr. Browne and the Titanic - the man who captured rare photographs of the famous ship
- Grave-robbing - Why does Glasnevin Cemetery have such high walls and watchtowers
- Yew Trees - there is more to them than you think!
- William Fogarty's pesky parrot
- Maria Higgins the only person in the cemetery who was buried twice
The history of Glasnevin Cemetery will be brought to life with this family-friendly tour.
Please note you are requested to arrive at the Museum Reception at least 15 minutes before the start of your Tour.
All children must be accompanied by an adult.
These tours are for families so all adults attending must be a parent or guardian.