Journey to Ireland 2018
Still thinking about joining us?
Deadline extended. ☘️☘️
No time like the present!!!
Last Minute special - must private message/email me for details.
We begin in Dublin on October 23 with a special curated journey in between and we end in Dublin on 10/31.
Ireland's Ancient Sites:
Trinity College Library and the Book of Kells exhibition and Christ Church Cathedral in Dublin Ancient and sacred sites including Hill of Tara, Newgrange and the early Christian site at Clonmacnoise. Dunguaire Castle, the rolling hills of The Burren for additional sites, Gleninsheen Wedge Tomb, Poulnabrone Dolmen, Ballyalban Fairy Fort, Kilfenora to see the famous Celtic Crosses, coastal village of Doolin, the breathtaking Cliffs of Moher, Blarney Castle (will you kiss the Blarney Stone?!), Blarney Woolen Mills, Cobh (last port of call of the Titanic), Wexford, Creacon Wellness Retreat for two nights, & Glendalough.
Your Journey Includes:
- Transfers on arrival and departure by private coach
- Sightseeing per itinerary in a luxury coach with an experienced Irish driver/guide
- Accommodations in rooms with private facilities for 8-nights
- Irish breakfast daily
- Two hotel Prix Fixe dinners (welcome and departure)
- Entrance fees to the following attractions: Trinity College/Book of Kells; Christ Church Cathedral; Hill of Tara; Bru na Boinne Visitor Center and Newgrange Passage Tomb; Clonmarcnoise; Cliffs of Moher; Blarney Castle; Cobh Heritage Center; Glendalough - (Please note that some sites on our Day Tours do not charge a fee and are not listed here.)
- Porterage of one piece of luggage per person at each hotel
- Hotel service charges and tax
LAST MINUTE SPECIAL - CALL FOR UPDATED RATE!
Tour cost: $1799 per person (double occupancy) *
*Single Supplement: add $455
Airfare is not included.
A valid U.S. Passport is required.
Contact Donna Adinolfi at 757-880-6983 or ZG9ubmEgfCBtaW5kZnVsYWR2ZW50dXJlcyAhIGNvbQ==
☘️Full payment now required.☘️
Connect with Donna for more detailed information.
Airfare to Ireland (to be purchased separately), tips and gratuities, meals that aren’t reflected on the itinerary. You will want to leave the U.S. on October 22 to begin journey on Oct. 23.
Let Your Journey Begin!
Also check out other Exhibitions in Dublin.
Liked this event? Spread the word :