This is the 3rd spin of the IMBRC Intro series
Please register if you like to join us on the day
These spins are open to both men and women over 14 years of age and any skill level.
Riders under 18 years of age are required to print off and bring along a signed parental consent form and give it to the spin leader: ( https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B4u3zy5CwLpXZDhhMThlMDgtNzQ1Yi00YmIyLWI3NDEtZjQ1Yzk5MmZiNzli
You will need the following:
– A helmet (No Helmet = No spin)
– A mountain bike in good working order with suitable brakes & gears
– Appropriate clothing for cycling in cold wet weather including gloves & rain-jacket (no jeans)
– Spare tube (suitable size and valve for your bike)
– Basic tools (allen key set, tyre levers, chain link)
– Food (cereal bar, banana…etc)
For additional info and comments, see the club forum
You must register for these spins, please use the form below and submit.
Sign up for Beginner Spin Series