Do you have an idea for an International Literature Festival Dublin event? Let’s hear it!
Stories From The City is your chance to host an event during the 2018 festival, running 19th-27th May.
· You come up with a proposal that celebrates storytelling or the written word, connecting to Dublin City, or maybe somewhere else altogether
· If your submission is selected, we’ll work with you to develop and fine-tune your ideas
· The event will be staged as part of International Literature Festival Dublin. As it will be open to the public, we’ll help you promote it as part of our 2018 programme.
We want to hear from people interested in sharing stories in a creative way, and stage events that reflect how great writing or storytelling plays a part in our lives. Events could involve lyrics, plays, novels, poetry, spoken word, comedy, journalism, non-fiction… whatever inspires you.
How to enter
Please submit details of your idea/proposed event through the following form.
Click here to apply: https://www.cognitoforms.com/InternationalLiteratureFestivalDublin1/storiesfromthecity2018opencallsubmissionform
We welcome proposals from individuals, groups or organisations. The deadline for receipt of these is Friday March 2nd.
If your proposal is chosen, we will contact you to get the ball rolling… and then the fun starts!
When putting together a proposal, consider:
· What books or kinds of writing/storytelling have inspired you, or played an important part in your life story?
· What stories from our city are not currently being told/underrepresented?
· Where would you like to hold your event?
· What kind of help might you need to host an event?
· Are you under eighteen? If so, do you have parental consent to put on this event?
Deadline for proposals is Friday 2nd March 2018.
Any questions? Get in touch with c3RvcmllcyB8IGlsZmR1YmxpbiAhIGNvbQ==