Where is The Best Places to Celebrate Halloween in Dublin ?
Halloween is one of the most fun holidays to celebrate in Dublin, whether you are Looking for an epic Halloween adventure party or parades in Dublin there are so many fun things to do.
Dublin has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween events & parties last year, find them below:
- Pumpkin Carving & Food Experience at Fade Street Social by Dylan McGrath was hosted at Fade Street Social Restaurant.
- Pumpkin carving was hosted at Aparto Montrose.
- Danse Macabre Halloween's Monster Ball was hosted at RDS Venue - Concert Hall (Hall 7).
- Halloween Camps Greystones was hosted at Éire Óg Greystones GAA.
- Spooky Science halloween Camp Knocklyon was hosted at Idrone Avenue, Dublin, County Dublin, D16, Ireland.
- Spooky Science halloween camp Sandymount Dublin 4 was hosted at Sandymount Dublin 4.
- Spooky Science Halloween Camp Killiney Co Dublin was hosted at The Carry Centre.
- Halloween at Glasnevin was hosted at National Botanic Gardens of Ireland.
- Halloween A Go Go! A spooky cabaret and burlesque spectacular was hosted at Drop Dead Twice.
- 'Trick Or Train' The Happy Pear Glow Dance was hosted at The Happy Pear Clondalkin.
- Spooky Science Halloween Camp Clontarf was hosted at St. Anthonys House.
- Spooky Halloween Film screening : Casper was hosted at Ballyroan Library.
- Halloween Comedy Crypt - Oct 31, Nov 1 & 2 was hosted at The Laughter Lounge Dublin.
- MENU Halloween Coffee Morning was hosted at University College Dublin.
- Halloween Dressup Ball Ceroc Dublin & Fusion Dance Academy was hosted at The Rink at D12 / Fusion Dance Academy.