Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Dublin
Dublin is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with nighttime parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Dublin has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum
- Light House Cinema
- Fibber Magees
- Button Factory
- Clontarf Rugby Club
- LoSt LaNe Dublin
- Connolly Station
- The Happy Pear Clondalkin
- 12 Henrietta Street
- The chq Building
- Ballyroan Library
- National Botanic Gardens of Ireland
Where Should I Go For Halloween In Dublin?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Dublin is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties and things to do in Dublin during Halloween.
Dublin Has some fantastic venues which Hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Danse Macabre Halloween's Monster Ball was hosted at RDS Venue - Concert Hall (Hall 7).
- Halloween Camps Greystones was hosted at Éire Óg Greystones GAA.
- Spooky Science halloween camp Sandymount Dublin 4 was hosted at Sandymount Dublin 4.
- Spooky Science Halloween Camp Killiney Co Dublin was hosted at The Carry Centre.
- 'Trick Or Train' The Happy Pear Glow Dance was hosted at The Happy Pear Clondalkin.
- Spooky Science Halloween Camp Clontarf was hosted at St. Anthonys House.
- Spooky Halloween Film screening : Casper was hosted at Ballyroan Library.
- Halloween Comedy Crypt - Oct 31, Nov 1 & 2 was hosted at The Laughter Lounge Dublin.
- Saba Halloween Festival was hosted at SABA.
- Halloween 2019 Family Ball was hosted at Commercial Rowing Club Dublin.
- Eclipse Presents: Haunted House at Tamango Nightclub | Oct 29th was hosted at Tamangos.
- Halloween @ Berlin D2 W/ PEAR & Lee Kelly was hosted at Berlin D2.
- Family Memory Makers: Halloween Mix & Make was hosted at The chq Building.
- Anyone 4 Science Halloween Camp Malahide was hosted at Malahide Community School.
- Taste the Island: Traditional Irish Halloween food experience. was hosted at Gallaghers Boxty House.