As a manager or supervisor, you need to be aware of how employment law protects employees. With an ever increasing number of pieces of legislation in Ireland and the constantly changing landscape, compliance with the law is a significant challenge for anyone tasked with the responsibility of managing people in your organisation.
This workshop will provide you with the information, competencies and procedures required to ensure that your organisation complies with all employment laws and regulations.
The following employment issues which frequently cross a manager’s desk will be addressed:
• How to Manage Absence
• How to Deal with Misconduct
• Employment Contracts and Documentation
• Weekly and Daily Rest Breaks and Rest Periods
• Running a Disciplinary Procedure
• Handling a Grievance
• How to Deal with Allegations of Bullying and Harassment
• Managing Leave Entitlements
This event is CPD Certified!
|Ticket Information ||Ticket Price |
| Client || EUR 395|
| Non-Graphite Client || EUR 445|