Where Are The Best Christmas Markets & Festival Fairs In Dublin?
Whether you're looking for a bazaar to buy handcrafted gifts, want to go ice skating, or are simply looking for an activity to get you in the festive spirit in Dublin.
Dublin has some fantastic venues which hosted Christmas Markets & Fairs last year, find them below:
- Marlay Park main house
- The Station at Molloy's
- Clontarf & Scots Presbyterian Church
- Bawnogue Youth & Community Centre
- Palmerstown Ave
- St. Joseph's Parish Hall, Terenure, Dublin 6W
- St Catherine's Church, Dublin
- Greenhills Community Centre
- The Paddocks Clonee
- D-Light Studios
- Tuam Men's Shed, Dublin Road.
- Drimnagh Castle Primary School
- ACE Enterprise Park