JUST 7 SPECTATOR TICKETS LEFT
go here, €15 each = https://crossfit-navan.triib.com/events/celtic-cup-1-x-spectator
Kids under 16 go free.
IMPORTANT CELTIC CUP ATHLETE & SPECTATOR INFORMATION.
• Spectator tickets & apparel (either pre-paid or prize) to be signed for at registration desk upon arrival. We have a list of everyone who pre-paid.
• One athlete from each team or gym can collect & sign for all tickets & goody bags. But that person will be responsible for getting each person their wristband prior to entering the arena.
• There will be NO TICKETS ON SALE at the door. No wristband, no entry. Buy a spectator ticket here = bit.ly/cup18spectator
• All coaches need a spectator ticket to gain entry to the arena. There are no passes.
• Registration times.
8pm to 10pm Friday 19th.
7.30am to 10am Saturday 20th
• Event videos & movement standards for the groups & semi finals, will be released this Sunday 14th at 9pm.
• Athlete Briefing is 8.30pm Friday at the venue. It is not compulsory. However we recommend one person from each team attend. We will go through, the flow for each event & the finals workouts in each division will be announced, aswell as any last minute changes.
• Start times for each division are below, with each wave starting approximately every 12 minutes.
-Overall: 10:30am (Main arena)
-Intermediate: 9am (Fitfodder Arena)
-Fitness: 9am (Main arena)
• Overall & Intermediate will have one & Fitness will have two group workouts in the Fitfodder arena.
• All 3 Finals are on the Main Arena, start time 5:30pm approx.
• Celtic Series merchandise special offer will go on sale at 10am at the venue. First 50 to buy a hat or tee get free entry to Unison qualifiers.