‘BE’ is back and bigger than ever!
After a successful inaugural summit in 2018, maven46 is bringing ‘Be’ back with a bang in 2019. If you loved last year, then get ready to be amazed! 4 stages, 12 rooms filled with exciting surprises and 20 inspiring female speakers to motivate, inspire and learn from. Choose from our Fashion, Beauty, Life or Inspire stage with a full day of interactive talks, live panels and experiential activity - led by top females in their industries. Be is not your average conference, prepare for a summit with a difference - creating a space for women to thrive, love and learn. Book now to secure your tickets to the summit everyone will be talking about.
Take a look at last year's event here: http://maven46.com/fashion/2018/10/what-you-missed-at-be-by-maven46/
A Sneak Peek at our Speakers:
- Maeve Madden - Fitness Influencer & Author of 'Beat the Bloat'
- Sonia Deasy - CEO of global beauty brand Pestle & Mortar
- Liz Bacelar - Global Innovator in Retail & Tech / CEO of Current Global
- Roísín Lafferty - Interior Designer & Founder of award-winning Kingston | Lafferty Design
- Alison Canavan - Health & Wellness Coach, Author of wellness book “Minding Mum” and Motivational Speaker
- Fiona Brennan- Clinical Hypnotherapist- The Positive Habit - Clinical Hypnotherapist & Author of 'The Positive Habit'
- Alison Stroh - Co-founder and director of Dr. Coy's Health Foods
- Trudy Hayes - Hair Stylist & Founder of beauty service Raven App
- Lucy McPhail - Beauty Expert & Founder of Fetch Beauty
- Jeanette Dunne - Co-owner of award-winning Renew Skin Clinic
- Jillian Bolger: Award-winning travel and food journalist
- Milena Jaksic-Byrne: Co-Founder of Platinum Pilates
- Zoe Clark Make-Up Artist and School - Award-winning makeup artist
- Sinead Keenan: Fashion Stylist
- Tanya Grimson: Founder/ Editor of maven46
- Carrie Ann Moran: Sustainability Advocate / Coordinator at Fashion Revolution Ireland
- Ciara Griffin: Sustainability Spokesperson / Community Assistant at Zalando
- Katie O'Riordan: Founder of Theo+George
and more to be revealed...
A special thanks to some of our partners;
- Dublin's Q102
- OGX Beauty
- This Works
|Ticket Information ||Ticket Price |
| General Admission || EUR 60|
| Group Discount 4+ || EUR 49|