Baby led feeding
Raise a confident and mindful eater right from the first bite! This workshop offers practical tips and research-based weaning advice, facilitated by Feeding specialist and paediatric dietitian Rachael Wilson.
Whether you choose to follow a traditional weaning approach, want to know how to do baby led weaning safely or combine the two. Infant feeding specialist and paediatric dietitian Rachael will have plenty of tips and research based advice on how to help your child develop a positive relationship with food and their body from the first bite. We will also provide information on ideal first foods, to provide the best nutrition for your little one.
This workshop is for you if you:
Have questions about what foods to start with
* Are worried about how to avoid choking
* Want to nurture a child who is a joy to feed
* Want to chat and ask questions from a qualified feeding
* Would like to meet other local parents with similar aged babies
* Have questions about how to manage high allergy risk foods.
You may also like the following events from The Food Tree:
- Next month, 8th September, 07:00 pm, Find Peace at the dinner table- Dublin in Dublin
- Next month, 9th September, 07:00 pm, Raising happy, confident children - Dublin in Dublin
- Next month, 12th September, 07:00 pm, Find peace at the dinner table- Kilkenny in Kilkenny